How we handle refunds, cancellations & catch-ups.
Please read carefully.
Enrollment in workshops, classes and courses is limited. Early booking is encouraged, as many workshops fill quickly.
• If notice of cancellation is received more than 5 days before the workshop/class/course the fee will be refunded, less 10% cancellation fee.
• Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received less than 4 business days before the program begins unless that space can be filled. NO REFUND is issued in the event you cancel or do not show up on the start date.
• In the event of emergency/illness, you can send an alternative person in your place. Please email us the name and email address of that person.
• Classes and short courses require a weekly commitment for a number of consecutive weeks. Please check dates carefully before booking. We offer 1 catch up per term for students attending a full term of 10 classes. Catch-ups, unless exceptional circumstance, cannot be accommodated for intro courses and 5 week packages.
• Clay Hands reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop/class/course due to low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances. If this should be necessary, Natasha will contact participants by email or phone at least 4 business days in advance of the date of the workshop, followed by a full refund.
*Load shedding ⚡
We can run our lights and wheels on our amazing backup battery system so classes are unaffected by load shedding.
Firings will happen as and when they can but turn around for work might be a bit slower. Please be patient.
Thank you for understanding. Please be in touch if you have any queries.